Rosemary Lime Tea Cake
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup cornmeal flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 TB rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 TB lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and oil non-stick cake pan
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and rosemary in a large mixing bowl.
- Add non-dairy milk, olive oil and canola oil while continuously mixing.
- Add lime juice and zest while and mix until well incorporated
- Pour into a greased 9” cake pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cake is removed from oven, prepare glaze by sifting powdered sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk in 1 TB lime juice.
- Invert cake onto a platter and using a toothpick or fork poke holes over the cake and immediately pour glaze.
- Let cool completely and serve.