Once upon a time recently, I was in love.
It was devastating.
And there was nothing that I could do but feel the devastation.
Old me would reach for brownies, cookies and cake to sort of calm the feeling.
This me didn’t.
Instead I reached for blueberries and they helped heal my heart.
In this 3 minute video, here’s how it all went down.
Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
A quick chia seed pudding for breakfast or dessert
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond or coconut milk
- 2 TB + 2 TB pure maple syrup
- ½ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- Combine milk and 2 TB of maple syrup.
- Add to chia seeds in a large bowl or mason jar.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the pudding has set, remove from refrigerator and let stand while you prepare the blueberry compote.
- Mix blueberries and 2 TB of maple syrup over low heat until moisture has evaporated and a syrup like consistency forms.
- Layer in a tall parfait glass or bowl with chia seed pudding, coconut cream and blueberries.