Mango Basil Ice Pops
- 1 (12 0z.) bag of frozen mangoes
- ½ cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup agave nectar (if necessary for sweetening, mangoes may not be sweet enough)
- Add all ingredients except agave nectar to a high powered blender or food processor and process until smooth. Taste and only add sweetener if necessary.
- Fill Popsicle molds ¾ full. If you don’t have Popsicle molds, use ice trays.
- Freeze overnight
- Depending on the Popsicle molds used, it yields approximately 2-6 ice pops or approx. dozen ice cubes.