Insert video here
How to Make Sea Moss Gel
Easy Sea Moss Gel preparation
- 1 oz of dried sea moss (will turn into 16 oz of gel)
- enough purified Spring water to rinse, soak and blend
- Remove desired amount of sea moss from package to prepare
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all sand and debris
- Soak in spring water for 8-24 hours. Sea moss will expand 2-3 times its original size.
- Drain sea moss and add to a high-speed blender.
- Add enough spring water to the blender to barely cover your sea moss. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar and place a lid on top. Store in the refrigerator or use immediately. Sea moss will thicken as it sits in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy it by the spoonful or in smoothies, drinks, sauces and more.
Sea moss will last 4-5 weeks in the refrigerator or 2-3 months in the freezer. Add gel to ice cube trays, once frozen, remove from tray and place in a freezer-proof bag or container.