My recent Decolonize Your Diet video has been bringing opportunities left and right!
I’m grateful that every time I create, upload, publish and release a video I do it as an offering and a prayer that it blesses the viewer/listener and brings more opportunities for me to teach.
As a result, I was invited to share the principles of Decolonizing one’s Diet and embracing a healthy lifestyle on two podcasts. We discussed:
- How to Decolonize Your Diet
- The Impact of the Slave Trade on Modern Diets
- Why we should Focus on Condemning Policy and Not People
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- How Food affects Mental Health
- How to Increase your Self-Esteem using Nutrition
- How Food Deserts Impact Community Health
- How to Keep Your Agreements to your Self with Healthy Eating, when it seems like you’re the only one in your family committed.
- How to Eat well when you’re Eating Out
The first podcast is Cotton for the Soul, a podcast based in the UK. Shout out to my UK fam, I’m grateful that the following is growing and this message is worldwide!
The second podcast was on Street Academy, a brilliant podcast hosted by 3 professors who combine academia with common sense! Check it out below.