Turmeric Ginger Carrot Spiced Mylk
- 3 carrots
- 2” ginger
- 1” turmeric
- 24oz. water
- 8oz cashew milk
- 4 oz. coconut condensed milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- THE SIMPLEST WAY
- Blend carrots, ginger, turmeric, cashew milk, coconut condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and water.
- You can strain at this point, but I highly recommend letting it blend long enough so that the “pulp” is barely noticeable.
- If you decide to strain, perhaps save the pulp and make raw crackers with it later.
- Otherwise, pour in a glass or store in a glass bottle in fridge and ENJOY!
- THE MORE INVOLVED WAY
- Blend carrots, ginger, turmeric and water
- Strain but leave some pulp and add juice back to blender
- In a sauce pot, gently warm cashew milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and coconut condensed milk (not to boil, just to liquify and soften the condensed milk)
- Add the warmed spiced milk blend to turmeric ginger carrot juice
- Enjoy! (Store in fridge)