Tired of your Boring Breakfast of Oatmeal?
Bring your fork and hot sauce cause baby, I’m about to feed you something scrumptious that your taste buds won’t regret!
Get into this hashbrown (sans potatoes) made with crispy green plantain, vegan chorizo crumbles, all the pretty bell peppers your heart desires and some creamy avocado.
This. Will. Keep. You. Full.
Long day ahead? Lunch not coming anytime soon? Fuel up with this vegan goodness!
Plantain Chorizo Hash (Vegan)
A savory, satisfying, hearty hash. Best breakfast ever!
- 2 1/3 cups Frozen Tostones (for ease), diced
- OR 3 Green Plantains (if preparing Tostones from scratch, use this recipe)
- 8 oz package of Chorizo Pumfu
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 TBS garlic, minced
- 1 tsp green onion, minced
- 1 tsp Adobo
- Prepare tostones according to package directions
Gather your fresh green plantains and get ready to fry using this recipe!