All you need is 5 ingredients, a blender and an ice cream maker.
Ginger Peach Ice Cream
A zingy refreshing ice cream for hot days!
- 3 cups peaches, chopped (see notes)
- 13.5 oz full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 TB freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder (see notes)
- Blend all ingredients until well mixed and creamy
- Pour into your prepared ice cream maker
- Run ice cream maker according to maker’s instructions
Ideally use fresh not frozen peaches, but if using frozen note that the texture will change. Frozen peaches by nature have more water and will result in a more soft serve sorbet texture, whereas fresh peaches will result in a more creamy ice cream texture.
I prefer vanilla bean powder because I enjoy seeing the specks in the finished ice cream. However, feel free to use the extract to get the flavor regardless!