Sometimes you have to take it up a notch!
Caribbean seasoned avocado, Kelewele Plantains, Smoked Salmons and Grilled Onions on Toast. #Levels
Avocado Toast ~ Caribbean Style
The best avocado toast you’ve ever tried.
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 avocado
- 2–3 TB of green seasoning (start with 1 TB, mash and taste and add as you go along)
- 1 lime
- 1 plantain, sliced and fried
- 1 TB of your favorite hot sauce (I use Siete Habanero Hot Sauce)
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 red onion sliced and grilled
- wild smoked salmon, flaked (optional)
- Mash avocado with green seasoning, lime juice and salt. Taste to your delight
- Mix hot sauce, grated ginger and cinnamon until it taste delicious to you.
- Dip plantains in the sauce and make sure they are covered with it.
- Grill, Toast or Warm your sourdough bread
- Layer: Toast, Avocado, Plantains, (Wild Smoked Salmon), Onions