Some of you have shared that you’re recently allergic to avocado and miss eating it.
Well, while I can’t restore your allergies, I can treat your taste buds to an avocado-less guacamole!
Peas Guacamole (No Avocado)
12 oz bag of frozen peas
*your favorite guac ingredients (jalapeño, red onion, scallion, cilantro, tomato, lime, garlic, salt)
- There’s no measurements for this one y’all.
- I know that’s NOT what you were expecting.
- This guacamole is based on what you have available and actually enjoy eating.
- Take your favorite guac recipe and substitute the avocado with thawed frozen peas. See video for how to prep the peas and the rest is easy peasy (corny I know but I couldn’t resist).’
- Once you add your prepped peas to the bowl, you add your other ingredients for taste, mix well and serve!