Video recipe starts at minute 2:41
Banana Bread French Toast with Cardamom Whipped Cream
A nutmeg scented French Toast made from Banana Bread with Cardamom Whipped Cream
- 6 slices of Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- grate of nutmeg (you can go as light or heavy as you want)
- Whisk non-dairy milk, vanilla and nutmeg in a shallow bowl
- Heat a TB of coconut oil in pan
- Shallow dip Banana Bread in milk mixture. It should not be drenched, just moistened on both sides.
- Place max 4 slices in heated pan, be careful not to overcrowd pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until brown on each side
- Plate and top with banana slices, toasted pecans, cinnamon, whipped Cardamom Coconut Cream and syrup. (recipe in a separate post)