When you’re losing weight, you are warned to not eat too many dairy products because of the fat content.
So you reduce your cheese. Hold off on the butter. Eat less icecream. Say no to whipped cream. Etc.
But what about the other stuff?
Most of the milk produced in the U.S. is laced with a host of hormones (rGBH) and antibiotics that are detrimental to your body and health.
In 5 minutes, let me show you why you should be concerned about drinking dairy and what you can do to protect you and your family’s health.Print
How to Make Almond Milk
Almond milk is an easy alternative to cow’s milk.
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- ½ – 1 cup almonds, soaked
- 2 cups – 3 cups filtered water
- vanilla (optional)
- maple syrup (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Soak almonds for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain almonds.
- Add to high speed blender with water.
- Blend on high for about 1 minute.
- Strain almond milk mixture into a clean glass jar using cheesecloth or a nut milk bag
- Drink as is or add optional flavoring such as vanilla, maple syrup and/or cinnamon